Starting this blog a couple months ago, I didn’t really think of doing much with it. Honestly, I just wanted a place where I could be my weirdest self, to boost up my self-esteem and confidence, and not worry about what other people thought of me. Thank you Zllvs for nominating me for this blog. I enjoy reading her posts about skincare and beauty – they’re extremely insightful and well-researched and I really learnt a lot from her blog! As well as other blogs as well. I’m still quite new and trying to figure out what my style of writing, posting, blogging is – so I feel really grateful to be nominated for this award. As someone with low self confidence, this blog really helped me be able to spark conversation with others, be less shy. It may not seem like it but every like, comment, view, really means a lot to me because it makes me happy to know that my blog might be useful to people out there.
Rules for the Liebster Award:
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 11 other blogs with under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions (let them know you nominated them, tag them in your post or tell them in some way!)
Whew, I’ve never done one of these before – so I hope I’m interesting enough eep for you to want to be friends with me still!
- I am a drama, TV show, anime junkie. Netflix, Crunchyroll, Dramafever, KDrama, JDrama, you name it – I may or may not have already heard or seen it. I’m currently going through a KDrama phase (they are doing a stellar job this year btw), I’m watching – W, Cinderella and Four Knights, Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, Scarlet Heart (school just started and I’m watching 4 different dramas..I don’t know what I’m doing with my life…)
- I love ORANGE. and by love I mean LOVE. Both the fruit and the colour. I own orange shirts, pants, socks, backpack, shoes, purse, etc. BUT I will never coordinate my clothes so that I’m an orange :s
- Old school is my favourite style of fashion. I like tucking my shirt into my jeans, I like the bright neon coloured crew necks, turtle necks. Funky glasses.
- Looks can be deceiving. My favourite genre of music is rap, hiphop and RnB. Some of my favourite artists are Nas, JCole and Kendrick Lamar. A lot of people think I’m a pop song kinda girl – well, they’re not entirely wrong, but rap is still my all-time favourite.
- I have a fear of public speaking, or talking in front of large crowds. I get anxious, my pulse is twice is fast, and I get butterflies. People say to fake it til you make it, but I find that hard still. When I “fake” it, my face starts twitching from being nervous and anxious. If anyone knows or has any tips.. please let me know in the comments section I really appreciate it!
- No one can push me around as much as my cat does. I let her get away with anything, and it’s gotten really bad. She comes to me when she knows that she can get me to do something she wants me to do. If I don’t do it for her, she gets mad and ignores me. She’s such a drama queen, but I love her anyways.
- I eat fish eyes – sounds gross, but they actually taste kinda good! Plus they’re good for you.
- I have trust issues – I find it really hard to trust a lot of people nowadays, especially at school (I’m currently studying Commerce!). Not everyone is like this, but a lot of them really only approach you to get what they want. If you need their help they won’t help you out.
- My room is never organised to the way I want it to be. I have way too much stuff.
- I still collect stuffed animals. They’re so cute!
- It sounds so silly, but I get incredibly happy when even 1 or 2 people are reading my blog, or someone leaves a comment on a post! I’m considering to make a YouTube channel, but there’s so many people doing it right now that I’m hesitating on starting it because it’ll be hard to break into that market. ><
MY 11 ANSWERS TO ZLLVS’ QUESTIONS
- What is your most beloved memory?
My most beloved memory is the first day we brought my cat home from my friends house! I still remember how my cat’s mum kept holding onto my cat, and it made me really sad to be separating them like that.
- When did you start your very first blog and why?
I started my very very first blog when I was around 12? I wanted to use it as an online diary, to post things that I would want to remember – but I was extremely bad at committing to it, so there would only be one or two posts, and then the year after I would make another post.
- Favorite movie, book and song?
My favourite movie: The Shawshank Redemption
Favourite book: Colourless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami
Favourite song: I have a lot!! but to name one – “Sunday Candy” by Chance the Rapper
- What is the best out of blogging that has ever happened to you?
Getting to know the AB Community. They are incredibly kind people who are willing to help you! My first time interacting with them was on Reddit, and I realized there are a lot of people out there with great tips and it’s a great sharing community.
- Do you think life change our views regarding friendship?
Yes, I think as we grow older we tend to have a different perspective on who we would want as friends, and what kind of traits that we would want our friends to have.
- What blog is your favorite and why? You can share it here
My favourite blog is a YouTuber: MeeJMuse. (she’s super awesome! I love her tips ; u ; )
- Do you write on other blogs? You can mention them here if you want.
Nope! Only this one
- What is your favorite place to blog? Your ideal place
My ideal place would be somewhere on the beach – that has internet haha, or a resort! But right now I do all my blogging at home :)
- Are you on Bloglovin? What is your handle?
Here is my handle! I’ve never used Bloglovin’ before so I’m still trying to get the hang of it!
- What is your dream trip?
My dream trip would be to travel all over Asia! Especially Korea haha
- Have you planned what you want to do this weekend? Share your thoughts if you like.
This weekend, I’m going to see Drake! Well actually – it’s tonight! And then tomorrow, I’ll be catching up with my studies haha
I know some people have been nominated before already, so don’t worry! you don’t have to do this again. Also if you don’t want to do this, it’s completely fine! I just want to acknowledge some super awesome bloggers out there :)
- What do you like most about blogging?
- What is your most favourite thing to do in the world?
- Where is one place that you really want to go travel to?
- What is your favourite book?
- Name three things that you are grateful for.
- What is your favourite season? (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer)
- Do you like cats or dogs? If not, what other animals do you like? And why?
- Where do you like to blog the most?
- What is the one thing for you that makes you keep doing what you do?
- Where do you like to shop? In store or online?
- What is your favourite skincare/beauty product?
If you read through this whole thing, thank you haha! It’s pretty long, so I don’t expect many people to read it anyways. Again, you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to! I’m grateful to whoever came up with this award though, it’s a really nice way to get to know your fellow bloggers! Happy Saturday Everyone <3